June 2017: ICE LAW Project Session at the Nordic Geographers Meeting (Stockholm)
On 19 June 2017, the ICE LAW Project held a session at the Nordic Geographers Meeting, Stockholm.
- Stuart Elden, The Materiality of Territory
- Justiina Dahl, The Material Moral Purpose of the State: International Epistemic Authority Structure and the Northwards Expansion of the European International Society
- Philip Steinberg, Berit Kristoffersen and Kristen Shake, Edges and Flows: Exploring Legal Materialities and Biophysical Politics at the Sea Ice Edge
- Johanne Bruun, Terrain, Mobility, and Cold War Military Logistics on the Greenland Ice Sheet
- Claudio Aporta, Aldo Chircop, Kate Coddington, Stephanie C. Kane and Leah Beveridge, Mobilities and Migrations in Northern Chokepoints: Navigating Risks and Setting Priorities in Geographically Confined Areas
- Aldo Chircop, Is There Need to Rethink the ‘Rules of the Road’? Challenges for the International Navigation Rules in Arctic Waters